Decision trees help visualize a sequence of rules in a hierarchical fashion. Rules can encapsulate hypotheses that can be tested with data. They can also be used to make predictions.
- Allows you to incrementally construct a decision tree
- At every stage, provides feedback about the accuracy of the tree based on its agreement with known examples from a training dataset.
- Allows you to evaluate the tree on examples from a separate test data set
Provides access to public datasets related to:
- breast cancer progression
- kidney transplant rejection
- HIV tropism
Please feel free to get in touch with us via email, twitter, messenger pigeon etc. See details on Contact Page.